Aroma Bubbles truly can help you have healthier skin. Try this magnificent, natural beauty cream and the proof will be in the mirror. I am often asked, "What are the benefits of these ingredients?", well maybe not in those exact words but I'll tell you a little about what I know, anyway.
1. Abyssinian Oil is made by mechanically cold pressing seeds right here in Canada. Its botanical name is Crambe abyssinica and it is naturally high in euric acid (up to 58%). It offers many benefits in that it has proven anti-aging properties, protects the dermis and is quickly absorbed into dry skin where it works to smoothe wrinkles, rehydrate and nourish your skin.
2. Calendula Oil is an Aroma Bubbles blend of natural oil extracted from flowers (marigolds, a.k.a. Calendula officinalis) and grapeseed carrier oil. It is grown and made right here in Fort Erie, Ontario by Aroma Bubbles. Calendula has anti inflammatory, antifungal and antbacterial properties. It is used in the treatment of minor skin abrasions, bruises, diaper rash, eczema, dandruff and is perfect for soothing dry, tired aging skin.
3. Carrot Seed Essential Oil is made by steam distilling the seeds from the umbel of white flowers at the top of the plant many know today as Queen Anne's Lace. Its botanical name is Daucus Carota. With its antifungal, antbacterial, antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties it's considered to be one of the best oils to rejuvenate and regenerate the epidermis. It also helps remove toxins from the skin, provides a small amount of protection from the sun, improves the overall complexion of the skin and may even minimize the appearance of scars and fine lines.
4. Rosehip Botanical Extract is made from the seeds and shells of the fruit of the rose plant. It is high in vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E and K, beta carotene, biflavinoids, calcium, citric acid, citrates, malic acid, phospherous and many more minerals our skin craves daily. It is soothing for all skin types, promotes elasticity, is astringent and has antioxidant properties whilst containing 5% Ascorbic Acid. Great for moisturizing, brightening, healing acne, blemishes and stretch marks. It is antibacterial, anti aging and its botanical name is Rosa Canina.
5. Burdock Root Botanical Extract contains Vitamins B complex and E. It has many trace elements that our skin deserves and requires to maintain its healthy lusture. This is a powerful extract that can deep clean pores, purify the skin's surface area and is often used for very dry skin revitilization and promoting a youthful, healthy glow. Its botanical name is Arctium lappa.
6. Banaba Leaf Botanical Extract is often used to combat dry, even flakey skin conditions. While it is suggested to be the go to for reducing the signs of aging and improving skin's overall texure it helps to firm and boosts the suppleness of the skin. Its botanical name is Lagerstroemia speciosa L and is 1% Corosolic Acid.
Now that you know some of the skin benefits of some of the ingredients that I use to create this powerhouse, you can see that this is a great product to try. In a big brand name store you would easily pay $$$ but you don't have too. This is an all natural beauty cream with nothing you don't want and everything that you do. People, not just the ladies, are using this as their regular day cream with the great results that they were looking for. It also makes a wonderful makeup primer.
Beauty perfection in a jar hand made in small batches by Kathleen at Aroma Bubbles 12 Jaravis Street, Fort Erie, Ontario Canada. Order yours today.
Now available in larger jars, so you don't have to order as often or buy so many when you do come in. This is one beauty cream you do not want to go without. The results are definately worth it!
I hope you enjoyed my article. Please comment below to let me know that you read it and have healthy day.